Disclaimer: Me not own nothing, all Marvel's but the idea for it is mine. Please don't sue, you won't get any money 'cause I have none ;)

Author's notes: This is my first drabble (and it's exactly a 1 and a half drabble with 150 words) and it was inspired by a commercial I've seen a while ago on the television (and written even longer ago). This little thing is probably not good but I found it on a backup CD with my old stuff and thought I'd share anyways.

Surprise
by Belladonna



He was the best there is at what he did. And that was something he definitely had proved during the last passionate hours with his lover more than for one time. Nobody could take him on unprepared; he had been born ready, in more ways than just one. The pale moonlight bathed the bedroom in a silvery light and his naked form standing there, muscular and well endowed to satisfy all his lovers needs glistened with the sweat of the spent desires of the night.

No, nobody could sneak up on him and take him by surprise – nobody except his lover. He never heard her sneaking up towards him, never got her scent or that anything else was different until he felt it, soft warm lips on his skin.
He never thought anything could surprise him, but ‘Ro did the impossible by just pressing a soft kiss on his butt.





You must login () to review.