Title: Hunter
by: Satine16

Disclaimer: None of the characters in this story belong to me they are the property of Marvel comics! I’m not doing this for money so please don’t sue me. J

Chapter 5: Plunge

What a silly little dance to feed her silly little girlish desires. Secretly, each night she damned herself for this silly little ritual, and yet the madness within her drove her into the habitual wretchedness since that damned kiss.
The kiss that quaked the cracked foundation of an already tattered relationship. It was evident that their dance had shifted after that moment. It seemed that now their connection was a fragile vase teetering either towards a shattering disaster or a surprising safety. So each night Ororo did her dance, and each night nothing changed. No results were obtained.
The first and most important part was patience. Waiting it out. Slowly, the students would trickle off to bed. The yellow glow of the abundant rooms in Xavier’s mansion would slowly ooze to blackness. And Ororo would wash her face, braid her hair and slip into her nightgown. The silence in the mansion would press upon one’s movement, urging relinquish into dreams. And Ororo would put out her light and open her French doors, allowing the tender moonlight to radiate throughout her room and relieve the strain of the shadows: allowing her to keep her cover, and listen for her cue all at once.
After the silence had kept her company awhile, she would hear it. Gravel being sputtered across the drive. A kickstand being released. Heavy footsteps pressing through the halls. A door almost silently opening and closing. Once the door had closed she would tenderly and peacefully shut her doors without a sound, closing out the songs of the lamenting wind. Her bare feet would carefully and noiselessly creep into the hall and follow the familiar path. A path that would lead her to his door.
Underneath the mahogany frame a red orange glow was always visible. She would hear him run the water, and light his cigar. She would listen as he made his way around the room and eventually fell to sleep. Once his light went out she would slide her palm away from the wall, having not worked up the courage to knock, and nimbly tread back to her room where she would soon be asleep. Tonight, like every night since that moment, she found herself standing outside Logan’s door, palm ready, ears pricked and heart pounding.
The door opened in one fast motion, causing Ororo to gasp and spring back. His silhouette was black against the light of the room, which had spilled into the hallway and fought to battle the never-ending blackness around it.
“So, tonight makes this two weeks since you been creeping around here. You got something to say, darlin’?”
“Logan, I…I’m sorry. I should…”
“You sure about that? I’ve been waiting for you to get that stones to knock, babe. Decided I don’ really have much patience any more.”
“Every night? You’ve known I was here each and every night?”
“Sneakier ones that you haven’t beaten me yet, darlin’. Why’d you think you’d be the first?”
“I don’t…I mean…I’m not sure,” Ororo gripped the banister behind her as she squared her shoulders towards him. She would at least have the decency to present herself properly.
“Look at that. You’re cornered, and you’re shook up…and you are so proud that you don’t want me ta know it. But I do,” he moved towards her in the same way a wolf would stalk its prey. “I can smell it. There’s something about me that you never figured out. That still spins your mind. That scares you right now. That makes you cream your panties when you think about me,” a small smirk came across his face as he finally approached her. “And darlin’, I love that you love it.”
He pressed his lips to hers and slowly Ororo slipped out of shock and into the moment. Her body succumbed to his, and as he felt her give in to him his hands pulled her towards him. With some surprise, Ororo felt his erection against her hip.
“Come on,” he lifted her into his arms. “I’m gonna show you what would have happened had you knocked any night in the past two weeks.”
Logan carried her with him into the glow of his room and threw her on his bed. Ororo licked her lips and watched as he closed the door. She could still taste his kiss on her lips.
There was a distinct fire in the depths of Logan’s eyes, which were the only buried insight into his rage and his passion. Tonight, the deep blue fires were burning powerfully. After shutting out the darkness surrounding them, he turned back to the goddess on his bed. The orangey glow of the fire enhanced the rich color of her skin, and lit the confusion, desire and fear in the corners of her eyes. Deep in his mind Logan knew that tonight would be the most important.
Before Ororo could catch her breath from that first kiss, Logan was upon her again. His tongue began to explore her mouth in a burst of heat, and gently she sucked on it, trying to revel in his taste. It was easy to forget how to breathe when he kissed her. His kisses were perfect: a sharp bite behind the tender touch. Everything with Logan was that way. The pain was stealthy hidden beneath and blissfully added upon the pleasure. In a rush she wanted to feel his skin, and began to tare away at his shirt. The feel of his weight on top of her, providing just the right pressure to leave her wanting more. The smell of his bed around her, bringing back the old memories. The taste of his kiss, through which she didn’t want the relief of oxygen. She needed the touch of his skin on her own.
Soon she found herself drowning in him. Her hands greedily exploring the muscles of his torso: tight, powerful and hard. Slowly her flingers ran through the soft hair on his chest, up his neck and into his thick hair as he shifted above her and began to tease her neck and chest. Soon enough, and without fully realizing it, Ororo found her nightgown discarded, and herself nude in front of him.
Logan ran his hands down her legs, from hips to ankles, caressing her thighs and calves. Then slowly began to work his way back up again with his lips and tongue, feeling her shifts and subtle reactions. Ororo grasped the sheets as she knew what was coming. It was an attempt to prepare her for the inevitable connection. It was not enough.
Like the shock of fire and ice she felt his lips and tongue against her and gripped the bedding harder in her fists. She had vividly remembered, and yet time allowed for mild forgetfulness, the savage way that he did this. Eating her the way he wanted to, taking what he wanted. No regard for her pleasure. Simply knowing she would get what she wanted from his getting what he wanted. And slowly her abdomen began to tense, and a large ball began to build inside of her. Then all at once, her back arched and she cried out. Her body felt as if it would split in half with the intensity and she felt nothing but the moment. Nothing but the pleasure, the immense pleasure, of the here and now.
Slowly, Ororo began to return to earth. Her breathing steadied and her muscles relaxed. Logan kissed her abdomen, and her breasts and her chest and her neck: ever so slowly working his way back to her as she worked her consciousness back to him. With a smirk he kissed her again and she wrapped her left leg around him, undoing the button and zipper of his pants in a smooth motion. His body was clearly begging to be relieved of them.
She used the leverage from her leg and all her strength to flip them on his bed, giving her the dominant position. For a moment she allowed his hands to wander her torso, and let him take in the glorious view of her sculpted frame.
Slowly, Logan sat up, cradling her in his lap, and tucked her wild silver mane behind her ears. Carefully, he ran the backs of his fingers over her right cheek and let the palm of his hand come to rest on her left. Raising his other hand and tenderly holding her face in his palms he kissed her softly, gently nibbling on her bottom lip. Ororo tickled his lips back kissing him slowly, and letting her fingers wind through his hair and dance on his back. Gradually their kisses deepened, and the pair began the plunge into the early morning hours.
The fire had started to fade to weak embers. The moon began to hide away as the sun peeked around the grounds. The bitter wind outside was finishing her lonely, saddened song. And the darkness began to retreat and relieve its pressure around them.





You must login () to review.