AU Ororo is a vampire, but not just any vampire. She is a well respected leader of the Death Dealers. What happens when she crosses paths with a dark stranger. A stranger with secrets that could lead to the end of her kind?
**NOTE** This fic is based off of the movie Underworld with Kate Beckinsale (she rules!!!) and Scott Speedman (:-D).

Thanks: Pari for being my Beta... you are the WOman!!! :-p W6C for encouraging me in the beginning! :-)

Disclaimer: I do not own X-men, Marvel, etc. etc. I'm a poor high school senior, how the hell could I have that much money???

Review is the magic word guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life. Death.

Two vastly opposing concepts, yet somehow they were one and the same for her.

Living in death.

She chuckled at the irony of it all.

At one time she basked in the warm, inviting rays of the sun. At one time she rode the winds with sheer joy, relished the raw power that nature offered her, and worshipped the Goddess in the pure light that life had to offer. At one time she lived.

True, she still was called the Windrider, but it evolved into the name of a hunter. A killer.

When the sun sinks in the horizon and earth is engulfed in darkness, she stirs from her restless, gray slumber. Her senses and reflexes fire with a passion. A passion for the hunt.

Ororo Munroe was no longer the serene, peaceful woman she was long ago known to be. Now she was a ruthless vampire leader. A Death Dealer.


~*~ So0o0o... That's my introduction, I know it's short as hell but yeah.... The first chapter is completed, it's just being reviewed so I don't look illiterate. :-P Toodles!~*~





You must login () to review.