Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the X-men but Abbie is mine.
Type: Romance/adventure
Rating: PG-13
NOTE: READ ‘What things may come’ FIRST

Beginnings
(sequel to ‘What things may come’)
By: TheWolf

After watching some more of the snowball fight Logan lead himself and Ororo to their room. Both where now lying in bed curled up close to each other.

“So how do you plan to tell the others of our wonderful news?” asked Storm as she laid her head on Logan’s chest as he had one arm wrapped around, with his free hand he fiddled around with her free hand.

“I dunno but I know ima have fun with it.” He chuckled and she laughed and smacked his chest lightly.

“Hey, not cool ‘Ro.” He moved and pinned her under him keeping his weight on his knees as he tickled her.

“Ahh! Logan” she laughed “stop it!” she moved to try to wiggle her way free.

“Hell naw, you started” he laughed and continued to tickle her.

“Ahh! Can’t…” she laughed “… breath”

he stopped and moved off of her “Ruin my fun.”

“Of course.”

He chuckled and shook his head at her. “Come on, It’s about dinner time and I’m starved.” He got off the bed and held his hand out to her and which he happily took and got off the bed.

“Turn around” she smiled.

He did as told and she wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist as he reached down to help support her on his back as he moved and carried her piggy back style all the way down to the dinning area.

Once they reached the dinning area it was already packed with students and teachers, he put Ororo and she walked towards the adult table and took her seat.

Logan stayed behind some and watched her walked to the table and smiled to himself. He was still amazed that she was going to have their child and they where going to get married, lost in thought he didn’t notice Abbie make her way to him at full speed.

“Daddy!” she ran at him and didn’t bother to slow down.

He looked at her and thought ‘Oh shit’ he braced himself for the impact that never came. Abbie had slid to a stop right before him. He looked down at her and saw her laughing her butt off and he shook his head. “Weirdo.”

“Yup!” she reached up at him indicating she wanted to be held. He bent fown and picked her up and carried her using one arm, then walked to the tale and took his seat naxt to Storm and placed Abbie on his thigh.

Once plates and food where passed and drinks where served everyone started to dig in and eat.

Rogue looked up towards Storm and dropped her fork and grabbed onto Jean’s and Remy’s shoulder. “Oh mah gawd.”

Storm looked at rogue and smiled.

Logan also looked at Rogue “It’s about damn time someone noticed.”

Gambit winced “Rogue chere, ease up on Remy’s shoulder.”

“Yeah Rogue, and what is Logan talking about?”

She pointed “Ororo’s wearing an engagement ring.”

Everyone looked at the small group and smiled or laughed some even clapped.

“de Wolverine actually asked stormy to marry him?”

“Hell yeah. I asked her.”

“So you pick a date?”

“No.” said Storm

“But soon…. I mean we want to get married before the baby is born.”

“Oh….wait!, what?!.........Sugah you just say baby?”

“Yeah I did.” He gave a goofy grin.


____________________________

Author: Let me know if u want more





You must login () to review.