Title: Solitude
Chapter 6: Ro’s Time
Disclaimer: I do not own anything in the marvel universe, and no money is being made from this story.


Wrapping an arm around Ro’s waist as they entered the bar he met roaming eyes staking his claim. They were an odd couple, and most people didn’t assume they were together just cause they walked in side by side. Smiling down at her possessive friend Ororo remained quite. Normally she would speak out against such behavior, but just now it was making her feel cherished. Swaying slowly to the music as they walked to the bar she grinned. She could be herself around Logan, knowing he would keep her secrets safe.

Sitting next to him at the bar she tapped her feet the rhythm of the music, all ready anxious to get on the floor. She loved to dance, and with her grace she was a natural. She’d had every man at the mansion drooling at one point. Thinking of the evil glare Red had shot One- eye last Christmas he grinned. She’d been stunning in a one-piece black cat suit that had stopped scant inches above her round bottom, and had to be held on to her breasts with double-sided tape. He’d been pointedly starring at her chest that night, waiting to catch a glimpse of the golden orbs when Jean had turned to him and simply said.

“Double sided tape Logan.” That was one of the few times he had ever been embarrassed by Red. Shrugging he had smiled as she shook her head chuckling.

“Here darlin,” Logan said replacing her empty glass with a full one.

“ Why Logan, I almost believe you are trying to get me intoxicated,” She said accepting the second rum and coke with a smile.

“Damn straight I am goddess it’s been too long,” He whispered as she headed to the floor.

Logan would follow when he was ready. Usually after a beer or two, which had never made sense to her since his healing factor pretty much countered out the effects. Sipping on her drink slowly she savored the rich taste of rum on her tongue. Letting the music flow through her, her lithe body said things she would never voice aloud.

Dancing away her worries she forgot her heartache as her hips gyrated to the pounding back beat blasting over the speakers. Knowing that Logan was watching she decided to give him a show. He had always been such fun to tease! Climbing up in to one of the many cages that lined the place she smiled her greeting at the other women who moved to include her in their circle. Grinning she tossed back her hair as she slide down the walls, eyes closed as she became one with the beat. His breath caught in his chest when a voluptuous blonde joined Ro, laughing as she placed a hand on her hips. It was like being back in Japan with Yukio once more.

It was like a flaming fantasy come true as Ro moved against the other woman, and actually winked at him to let him know she knew he was watching. The wicked weather witch knew exactly what she was doing. Finishing the rest of his beer he ordered another rum and coke and headed to the floor. If she wanted to play he was more than happy to comply.

“I brought ya something,” Logan said sighing when she pressed her body in to his.

Taking the drink from him she never turned around leaning her weight in to his smaller frame as she continued to gyrate. The lust he smelled rolling off her in waves made him groan, but it was nothing new. It was a game they had always played over the years. An attraction always present, but never acted upon. Spinning her around her smiled in to the overly bright blues filled with mischief. This was the Ro he’d missed so much over the past year. They used to sneak out all the time, unknown to the others; she accompanied him on many of his late night jaunts. Her hair flying behind them like a white banner when they took the bike.

“ I have missed this my friend,” Ororo said realizing how isolated she had made herself recently.

“Me too, I been worried about you lately Roro,” he said as he helped her out of the cage, and on to the dance floor where they swayed to the slower paced song the DJ had thrown on.

“Later I will speak of this, but for now just hold me,” She said basking in the warmth his body gave.

Stroking her hair gently he hummed along with the music. She had always been fond of his soothing bass. As the music picked up Logan stepped away giving her room to do her thing. Laughing as she shimmed and dipped, putting the younger barely dressed girls in the club to shame. There was nothing sexier than a woman who knew how to move her body. And Ro definitely knew how to do that, even if she was just walking. She was so in touch with herself that it bled over in to everything she did. Hearing the giggle that slipped from her lips Logan smiled. Four rum and cokes that he had turned in to doubles and Ororo Munroe was well on her way to drunk.

“I wish we had a hot tub,” She said pouting as he gave a half smile.

:Oh Yea, she was feeling the rum:

“A hot tub darlin?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“Like we used to have in the mansion, before Bobby accidentally froze it.”
“ Well let’s get a hotel with one in it,” He said smiling as he led her to the Suv.

“And a mini bar,” She added letting him know the fun and games weren’t over yet.

“And a min bar,” he promised

~~~
“This is heavenly,” Ororo said sighing as her body slid in to the heated water naked as the day she was born.

“Thought you’d like it,” Logan said wondering how the hell he got in to these situations.

Taking in the heart shaped hot tub that came in the honeymoon suite, the mirrors above the vibrating bed, and the champagne that set in a tub of ice.

“Don’t know how I let you talk me in to things,” He growled content as he puffed on a stogie.

For once she kept quite about the unhealthy habit, she’d gotten her hot tub, so he could have his stogie.


“Isn’t that usually my line?” She asked smirking at the surprised widening of his eyes.

“Looks like someone’s found their sense of humor,” he said playfully grabbing her foot as she smiled, wriggling her French manicured toes.

She truly was elegant from head to toe.

“Remy and I were together in New Orleans,” She whispered suddenly making him choke on the smoke he’d been blowing out of his lungs.

“What!” He said picturing the shorthaired nymph had once been turned her in to. That dirty son of a bitch had taken advantage of a thirteen year old!

Quickly catching on to his train of thought she began to laugh.

“After Antarctica,” She supplied watching the tension ease from his shoulders.

“Thought I was going to have to make me a Cajun kabob.” He said trying to remain neutral so she would continue with her tale.

His mind whirled with thoughts. Had they still been seeing each other? Did she still love him? Or worse, did he still love her and couldn’t accept that she no longer felt the same way. The thought of Ro constantly getting harassed by an ex lover on a daily basis made his blood boil.

“Tell me Darling,” He said seeing the pain in her eyes that she had kept well hidden until now.





You must login () to review.